Maintenance and Construction
We do everything.
Every landscaping company has to specialize in something. At Groundhog Landscaping, we specialize in end-to-end services. Over the years we have discovered that creating our own in-house resources is the best investment we can make in our company.
Being a one-stop-shop improves efficiency, cost less, and provides the best value for our customers:
- Bulk landscape materials, a robust fleet of trucks, and heavy equipment keeps our construction crews moving
- Full-time mechanics at our 27,000 square-foot facility keeps that equipment running smoothly, eliminating down-time
- Lawn care division that keeps your lawn and landscape green, growing, and pest-free
- Each landscape division is run as its own entity with all the tools and resources they need to be efficient
- All daily operations are managed by our logistics staff who are seasoned landscape professionals
What you can expect from Groundhog Landscaping?
After more than 25 years in the landscaping industry, we can honestly say we’ve found that sweet-spot to be able to:
- take on any size project
- schedule it within a reasonable time frame
- do it efficiently at a competitive price
- produce a high-quality result
- offer our customers a full range of services so they don’t have to go anywhere else
Groundhog Landscaping and Turf Care
Taking landscape maintenance services to a higher level
For over a decade and a half we had been building landscapes, mowing lawns and mulching beds but recognized that our clients wanted more than basic lawn maintenance services. So, in 2013, we opened a lawn care division to provide a higher level of landscape care. These lawn fertilization and tree and shrub programs are for commercial clients and homeowners who want to enjoy their yard to the fullest – a beautiful lawn with healthy shrubs that’s free of ticks and mosquitoes.
Groundhog Landscaping or Groundhog Turf Care?
Bed Maintenance and Mulching
Weekly Lawn Mowing
Spring and Fall Cleanups
Patios, Walls and Plantings
Weed, Insect and Disease Control
Aeration and Dethatching
Tree and Shrub Care:
Insect and Disease Control
Deep Root Fertilization
Bed Weed Control
Tick and Mosquito Control
Gravel and Loam Processing
When it comes to landscape materials, we are crushing it.
Landscape materials have always been big with us. Our “mulch and more” mailers went out every spring, keeping our two bark blowing trucks very busy. But in 2015 our materials division grew even bigger. We began screening our own loam and crushing gravel to use on our construction jobs. We invested in large capacity trucks and heavy-duty earthmoving equipment. Today, we screen over 1000 yards of material a day and have a very diverse client base who purchase those materials from us. Our landscape materials delivery services employs 13 trucks from three different locations in Derry, Londonderry, and Chester New Hampshire.
Our “Big Tent” Philosophy
From the very beginning, we have had the utmost respect for our competitors in the landscaping field. In fact, we work quite hard to establish partnerships with them. While we may occasionally compete at the bidding table, we believe that the industry as a whole is better served when we all work together. At Groundhog Landscaping we provide a variety of services for landscape contractors such as gravel delivery, trucking and hauling, turf and plant health care, irrigation maintenance and hydroseeding.